What is Landing Pages?
In digital marketing, a landing page is a standalone web page, created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign. It is where the visitors “lands” after they click on a link in an email or ads from Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or similar places on the web.
Benefits of this to You
- Landing Page Development is the best option for increasing the online traffic to your site and decreasing the costs of acquiring a lead sale.
- Fewer links on your landing page help to increase the conversion rate.
- That’s why expert marketers always use a dedicated landing page as the destination of their traffic. This makes Landing Page Development, the most important part of your online presence for the viewers where they are.
Why Landing Page Development is important?
- Generates Leads
- Collects Prospect Demographics
- Tracks Data
- Removes Distractions
- Test and Optimize
- Pay Attention to Form
How do we do it?
- Landing pages are critical in helping you to generate leads, starting a qualification process and then moving them through your sales process and into new customers.
- Studies show that marketers capture leads at a higher rate by sending them to dedicated landing pages, rather than sending traffic to the home page.
- So, our job of Landing Page Development is to not only to fulfill these criteria but have done so in an effective manner.
- Also, it is important to keep a check and reevaluate and when needed to add or make changes to pages according to the results.